The Ceiling The Ceiling

omg

kk, its alright... just some guy trying to escape some room at some point of the wortld... pretty gay, if u ask me.. ok tibo i gotta run... dont know where to but... ill go somewhere... k, bye LOLOLOLOLOL,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO!ยช
!!1

DikkopStudios responds:

Gay?

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

episode 4 = ownage

this was perfect.. nothing bad at all... the series touched me long ago... i was so into this... i review now, cause i want to review the whole 50 top list... and i still see that SMBZ is still a great animation for entertaiment...

-peace-
-ya'l-

The Ultimate Animation The Ultimate Animation

seriously

ok, that was awesome.. it was great.. you animated pretty good and it was the best animation EVER!!!!.... no, seriously. .. that su cks bal Ls.... but, it made me laugh..., well, dikkop.. i guess that Ur lazy skills made my day...w00t!!!

DikkopStudios responds:

It has made our day too. But tomorrow our day is gonna be made with FIREWORKS

Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

22000 highscore!!!1!

its a nice game, pretty addictive... graphics dont matter cause it has an asteroids design... two suggestions... first, add a crosshair, its a bit boring aiming with the mouse and second, when the ships explode.. they EXPLODE so, i suggest that you that they're explosion is not so big... cause that confuses me.. and thats why i lost... its not that youre gonna make a part2... but you could make an update

wittyhobos responds:

1) i was thinking about the crosshair, but i don't like that for some reason. i like it to be as simple as possible ya know?
2) It is a knockoff of geometry wars, so the explosions HAVE to be big, and they are supposed to make it confusing. thats the way things work. hee hee

but i see where you're comin from. thanks for the review. :)

Atlantean Fortress Atlantean Fortress

wow

i am the greatest mermaid of all time... thats awesome... also the game's good.. but not addictive... just good... lol

ShadeScorpion responds:

Well, yes... the game is, admittedly, crap. It was all part of my master plan to make YOU the greatest mermaid of all time... and of course put your name above the rest of the respectable gentleman on the high-scores table. Believe it or not, those guys really did play the game... one of their favorites.

Gravity Orb Gravity Orb

better

its better than Ur mario game, and somethin tells me Ur other games will be even better.. keep up the good work and someday U'll be a legend around here...

_Funk_ _Funk_

excellent

typical funx... i listened to it in dikkop's animation... its pretty good... keep up da good work, B