Flash Geometry Wars Flash Geometry Wars

22000 highscore!!!1!

its a nice game, pretty addictive... graphics dont matter cause it has an asteroids design... two suggestions... first, add a crosshair, its a bit boring aiming with the mouse and second, when the ships explode.. they EXPLODE so, i suggest that you that they're explosion is not so big... cause that confuses me.. and thats why i lost... its not that youre gonna make a part2... but you could make an update

AtmosGames responds:

1) i was thinking about the crosshair, but i don't like that for some reason. i like it to be as simple as possible ya know?
2) It is a knockoff of geometry wars, so the explosions HAVE to be big, and they are supposed to make it confusing. thats the way things work. hee hee

but i see where you're comin from. thanks for the review. :)

Atlantean Fortress Atlantean Fortress

wow

i am the greatest mermaid of all time... thats awesome... also the game's good.. but not addictive... just good... lol

ShadeScorpion responds:

Well, yes... the game is, admittedly, crap. It was all part of my master plan to make YOU the greatest mermaid of all time... and of course put your name above the rest of the respectable gentleman on the high-scores table. Believe it or not, those guys really did play the game... one of their favorites.

Gravity Orb Gravity Orb

better

its better than Ur mario game, and somethin tells me Ur other games will be even better.. keep up the good work and someday U'll be a legend around here...

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

DNA2.....YAY!!!

i mean, i didnt got tothe ending, but i played enough to know this is based in DNA2... i love that anime... i mean like, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love... and its also a great game, the best sim dating i've played so far... you get a 5 from me!!!

Super Bandit Bros S.ED Super Bandit Bros S.ED

rather hard

it-s pretty hard for a platformer... they-re only 5 stages but i didnt even make it to the second... i tried to get out the level and i coulnd...i put some koopa shells at the hut...nothin. Also you should put more huts so we dont have to go to the beggining of the level just to put only one shell, and i agree with Ke20... why would you have so much money if you -re not gonna spend it, also i dont ficn a reason for money=giving shells....that makes no snese... nevertheless i¨-s a great platformer and the graphics are okay because it-s a sprite movie... ¿also let me know if you need some help with actionscript, i can call myself a good programmer but i need some practice.... just let me know in a PM ;)

Krahs responds:

I really did try to make this alot easier, sorry you had trouble.

OMG, Some Cursors! OMG, Some Cursors!

NICE!!!!!!11111one11!one111!!!

it's pretty nice and original (except for the mouse trails) the best one was the nooby mouse...oh and i gave you a 8 cause of the loser mouse...lol

7IsUnlucky responds:

LOLK

Hangman Extreme! Hangman Extreme!

too boring

it's kinda boring when you watch the whole ways you can die... yeah, when you play hangman you can't have a hint..but you should have put one... i'm not saying it's bad... it's just too repetitive >.<

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

very nice when you get to understand it!!

it's good when you get to understand the monogram puzzle...'cuz i started it and i don't like to watch the ''how to play'' things and i started it as soon as it loaded..but i was messed up :S i didn't understand it and i said:''WTF'' but then i clicked the always hated ''how to play'' button and then i understanded everything.. and i just got to the adv pack 'cuz it's dificult...but i will do it sometime later :P

Mass Attack Mass Attack

azzome!!

it's the best puzzle i've ever played.. i don't play too many.. cuz my head can't take them all xD... but i saw this and thought it was interesting.. i played it and got to lv 5!! (aww, i wanted eternal fame X3) i have to say it's the best puzzle ever 'cuz it's so addicttive and so fun...very simple as well... keep up your (very) good job :D

Windows XP Version 19.914 Windows XP Version 19.914

so good!!!

i like the part where it said:''run'' and then a stick guy runs in the park...just hilarious.... keep it up..or keep it down if it's a bad thing :S